Our client is looking to hire an experienced Data Analyst with a proven track record in tracking web metrics through the use of tools such as Google Web Analytics. This is a great opportunity to work with a fast growing International company, where professional dedication is rewarded by career development within the company.
Key responsibilities & duties
· You will partner with engineering, marketing and product managers to establish web tracking metrics;
· Evolve key web metrics as new site features As business needs and new site features change you will be responsible for evolving web metrics
· Maintain and construct dashboards which influence business decisions and optimize opportunities
· Answer ad-hoc analytic questions and train users to run standard reports;
· Ensure site tagging is optimized to provide crystal-clear visibility into the impact and value of new initiatives and product releases;
· Pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation and resolve issues
· Work in tandem with external partners regarding data collection and reporting practices
· Develop best practices and consistency across engineering teams and throughout thecompany
· Over 5 years experience with Google Web Analytics, GA Certification will be an asset;
· A solid understanding of complex web ecosystems, best practices, and ability to utilise this action;
· Be proactive and autonomous
· A thorough understanding of click analytics and user behaviour.
· SQL, website A/B and multivariate testing tools will be considered an asset;
· A clear understanding of data mining and statistical concepts
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills: able to develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes and recommend resolutions: can present results in meaningful terms;
· Project Management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to meet objectives and key deadlines
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
|In This Ad - Jobs||I am offering a job|
|Area||North - Malta|
|Web Site||Gozo - Malta Ads|